Finally, A Job!

If you could not tell by the title of this thread, I got a job! :D (Finally!)

The job is a dishwasher. Not the greatest job in the world, yet it's fine for me. I make minimum wage, here that is $7.50 an hour.

Basically, what this means is I CAN BUILD A PC NOW!

All for now everyone, bye and have a great day. :)

how many hours they allaw you to work ,

i work as QAQC engineer 8 hours a day each one 10 $ in iraq
so we are almost semiler

So you plan to get your parts on the week by week basis for building your PC? That's what I did on this system I'm on but only it was on a month by month basis.

It took patience and I had my i3 system to keep going but it was worth doing it. That way I bought quality/durable parts.

If you could not tell by the title of this thread, I got a job! :D (Finally!)

First off, congratulations!

I make minimum wage, here that is $7.50 an hour.

Basically, what this means is I CAN BUILD A PC NOW!

Secondly, I'd invite you to not just be in the "here and now." I know you may be young, but it's worth it to start saving up for later in life. You should see if you have any community groups for beginning investors.

Investing just 10% of your income can reap huge rewards later on. Look at what happens when you save up just 75 cents for every dollar you earn. The effects of compounding interest are insane when you start early. And this is keeping the contribution (the amount that you set aside each year) the same as you grow older. Of course, you will actually contribute more as you grow older, so just imagine how much bigger that number is going to be!

UsjdiHx.png

Contributing just under $37,000 total over your lifetime (until age 65) nets you almost $300,000 (!!!!) in retirement savings!

No problem but I have no faith in the future.

My how your life must suck with that kind of attitude.

Congrats Craig, glad you found something. Please do yourself a favor and start putting some of that money away for college or for retirement or for something other than spending it all right now.

Back
Top Bottom