Business pc??

DHES

Solid State Member
Hi all
I'm a newbie to this for so thought I'd say hello and jump straight in with a question.
I have been set up with my electrical company for a couple of years now and have been using a laptop for most things bit it is becoming sluggish when using auto cad etc so would like to buy/build a pc.
Could you please give me a list of decent quality parts or a link to a suitable pre built system for around £600?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Darren

Sure, I'd be glad to help you out. I'd like to ask you a couple questions.

1. Would you be doing any overclocking?

2. Is there a size that you would want it to be?

All I'd like to ask for now. Bye for now!

Thanks Craig
I have no reason to over clock at the moment but would be nice to have the option I suppose and size does not really matter if we are talking physical size.

I can stretch but depends how much I only said £600 because if I said £700 someone would definitely say this is a good spec but if you can stretch to £800 this would be better.

I put together a list of very high quality parts for you.

The 4790K is the best of the Devil's Canyon CPUS. More than enough for what you need. If you want I could switch it out for the 4690K and it would be nearly as good. And it would save $100.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/TFvNxr

Last edited:
Thanks Craig but I think this comes in at more than £600 bit it's food for thought

Back
Top Bottom