Last TV Show/Movie You Watched

Anyone mind if I gravedig and revive this. Well 2 Saturday's ago I seen the new 22 Jump Street and it is very good. The story line is basically the same as the first one but this one is better.

Nice! I'm glad you dug this up. I really wanna see 22 Jump Street -- looked hilarious!

I'm currently watching Season 8 of Dexter...sad that it's almost over for me. I'm also on Season 2 of House of Cards, as well as Orange is the New Black -- both amazing shows.

On tap: Whatever the current season of Top Gear is on Netflix, as well as the recordings for the second half of the current Walking Dead season.

Although i don't watch TV like i used to, but the last show i saw was a show called CAKE BOSS. i really enjoyed it. I'm more of a SCI-FI nut so i like shows like Star Trek Generations, and Voyager and also Star Gate SG-1.

So tonight I went and seen the new Mrs Brown's Boy's Movie. I enjoyed it but it wasn't what I was expecting, I liked the parts from the trailer but it didn't really revolve around the episodes like I hoped it would. May be if they decide to make a sequel it will have something to do with the episodes.

Lets get this going again. The last movie I watched was at the cineama and it was the new Get Hard movie, I have to say it was really good.

Last movie I watched, I don't even remember lol. I'm going to watch Furious 7 on Friday though!

I remember now, last 2 movies I watch was Seventh son and Focus. :)

47 Ronin(sp?) and Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow. 47 Ronin moves so slow I can get up and go do something for a minute and pick the story right back up.

I watched John Wick a few days ago. Boy talk about an action packed violent movie. A 180 for Keanu Reeves. A far cry from Neo. I was glued to my seat.

Back
Top Bottom