Visual logic help

Alrightly then, it looks like that is going to work just fine. As for the exceptions like 11,12 and 13 I think I am going to input a IF statement using the OR before the Number MOD 10 with an EXIT loop to account for those numbers. It will look something like this

(Number <13) OR (Number >11) etc for all the number that are like that. Thank you so much it really helped me understand the visual logic program better :)

Sounds good, but don't you want an AND there instead? An OR will presumably match all numbers less than 13 OR greater than 11, which is - well, all numbers :)

I would except that if you use AND, it only remains true if all conditions are true and I'm only entering one number at a time so I don't think that would work for what I am doing. The OR will remain true if at least one condition is true, so that is why I am using the OR. I will try the AND, but I am skeptical if that will work for what I am doing. Yes, that last part is correct, after I noticed that I changed the signs to equals and it is now working perfectly! Yay

Last edited:
Got it, that makes a lot more sense to use the AND, not OR, as that never gave me false with the OR operator, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom