List several Web hosting site

th3g3nt

Beta member
Me and my friend thinking about establishing a site to purchase custom shirts or sweaters. I wonder what is a good web hosting site to start at. It got to be a .com domain.

check namecheap.com, i have an reseller account there (my site instantcpanelhosting.com), they have good level of support and good prices. before purchase, search for "coupons" so you catch the best price.

I'd like to express the point that it will be reasonable to deal with time-tested web hosts like:
Netyep.com, Hostgator.com and Jumpline.com
Compare them and settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.

I have been very pleased with the reliability and speed of hostforweb.com. Support helped me to upgrade easily to SSH access when I needed it which required putting me on a new server.
I consider this decent host to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain.

Hello There!

We can get you kick started with our wide range of services and expertise, no matter your skill level - we are more than happy to assist you from setting your domain up to building your website and adding products :)

We have 100s of Video Tutorials (Coming soon on E-Commerce and How to use our Control Panel), and we have a built-in Auto Installer popularly known as Softaculous and various other tools to get your Website Started.

The price would just be $2.00 Per Month! This of course includes the Web Hosting & FREE! Setup and in the case that you would need to build another website we have 2 Industry Standard website builders to suit your needs whether you'd prefer it to be flash or modern we have the right tools. With us you'll receive TONS of SEO Tools to get the very best out of your website! and Security has never been an issue for us with our top notch Server Administrators we are perfect match no matter what website you want! Psst.. We also include FREE! SSH Access.

Let me know if your interested through PM or a Reply would do.

I wouldn't go for a large-scale as it comes at the cost of customer service and speed. That's why I always research a bit more to find a quality web hosting provider. I would recommend abelohost.com, a growing web hosting provider that also gives a lot of additional services, like a free custom designed logo (perhaps good for your webshop) and website building and maintenance. Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom