xbox controller for pc

ash123

Beta member
Hi

recently i've bought an xbox 360 controller for windows, it works fine and everything i've downloaded pinnacle for different game profiles. Unfortunately whenever i play call of duty the right joystick seems to be more sensitive when i pull up and down, and the when i pull left and right its less sensitive. I have no idea how to fix this or whether you can fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this or point me in the right direction of a controller thats similar that doesn't do this, it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

i'd like to add that, i've just realized that the difference of pull at the joystick softly and pulling it fully is large, where as on the console this is much less. It feels very weird. Is it because the game itself is tuned to how a mouse would act as if it were a joystick. If that makes sense :L

Can you go to control panel>>>hardware & sounds>>>game controllers and adjust it in there? Just a thought....

I would assume there'd be a sensitivity setting within COD that you can adjust? X/Y axis sensitivity, or something along those lines...

I would agree with dude. Reason being that you said it only affects one game.

So first step, dig around in the options menu and fiddle with the controller settings.

Mossiac

Back
Top Bottom