Random Chit Chat

Cool.

I was actually referring to the appropriate weather for lobsters. Maine (or AMerican or Canadian) lobsters live in cold waters unlike our spiny lobster that can live in warm waters (burning haha) like ours. It is unfortunate that we don't have the prior :(

In other news, my participation in CF will be held back this month due to fating and tough working hours. More than it already is :(

Well the water temp. is cold. It's way too cold to go swimming in, but some people do it. They must be polar bears...:rolleyes:

Also we're going to miss you here at CF, but work & fasting come 1st. ;)

Skeptical cat, is skeptical.

Desert temps have a delta between high/low of about 20-30 degrees, sometimes more, when going from night to day and anywhere in between. Lake Havasu City is the hottest city in AZ, and their high today is 108, so...

Let me clearify lol the coolest high temp. My dad lives in the city so it doesnt cool down at all and it gets a lot hotter thsn the news says because of all the pavement and cars my dad lives in phoenix so yeah lol

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Cool.

I was actually referring to the appropriate weather for lobsters. Maine (or AMerican or Canadian) lobsters live in cold waters unlike our spiny lobster that can live in warm waters (burning haha) like ours. It is unfortunate that we don't have the prior :(

In other news, my participation in CF will be held back this month due to fating and tough working hours. More than it already is :(

I can't believe I said "prior" instead of "former" and "fating" instead of "fasting" :hide:

It's ok we all make mistakes, but please don't do it again or i will have to throw a vegetarian hot dog at you...:lol:

Can we stop talking about lobster? You're making me hungry and I don't make enough to buy that! (alright, I do make enough, I'm just a tight wad...)

I'm just a tight wad

tumblr_moi3gjhIz91rlu2nwo1_500.png

Sure thing man, i'll even throw a couple of crabs covered in peanut butter and see if they stick to you..:D

I eat my crustaceans plain with white rice and lemon only btw :)

No bread not butter no whiskey :D

Wait, that last one came out wrong :rolleyes:

Can we stop talking about lobster? You're making me hungry and I don't make enough to buy that! (alright, I do make enough, I'm just a tight wad...)

You can catch them. It doesn't cost much.

Gotta catch'em all!

Well, if they don't catch you first. Trust me, it hurts :(

Here in seasons it is very affordable even for a poor guy like me.

Back
Top Bottom