is it worth it?

dev893

In Runtime
So I want to upgrade my CPU (A6-5400K) since even at 4.3ghz it is bottle necking my Video card (R7 260X) my question is if I go for Pure CPU performance is the A10-7850K worth the extra $100 over the Athlon X4 760K? from benchmarks I've seen it is better but in gaming is it better? I have a dedicated Graphics card so I don't need the integrated Graphics I am looking at just CPU performance thank you guys in advanced

The A6 shouldn't be bottle necking it, Yeah I'd for the A10..

Thats what i was told on anotger forum but it is :/ im only getting 50fps on bf3 on low settings at 720p and my GPU usage is all over the place average usage is around 50% and is tge A10 really worth the extra $100? Im not gonna be using the integrated graphics since it cant crossfire so i am only looking at the CPU

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Well to check if it is bottlencking get msi afterburner and vally benchmark and run them both together if your cpu is at 100% and your gpu is not then you have a cpu bottleneck :)

Well to check if it is bottlencking get msi afterburner and vally benchmark and run them both together if your cpu is at 100% and your gpu is not then you have a cpu bottleneck :)
I know how to check thats how I know I'm bottle necking CPU usage averages 95% and Video card averages around %30 percent usage while playing BF3

sorry if I came off as an Arse didn't mean to

No my fault I thought you didn't know, I would defiantly go with the a 10 then but I do recommend the fx 8320

No my fault I thought you didn't know, I would defiantly go with the a 10 then but I do recommend the fx 8320

Thatd require a whole new motherboard lol. Why the A10?

Oh nevermind I can't think straight and a whole new motherboard is not that much you can pick one up for £40 but that's a lot I understand when you are on a budget

Oh nevermind I can't think straight and a whole new motherboard is not that much you can pick one up for £40 but that's a lot I understand when you are on a budget

Id be able to afford the X4 760K in about two weeks the only benifet to the A10 would be PCI-E 3.0 which from i read wouldnt be noticable. The A10 costs $100 more than the 760k

Back
Top Bottom