Sleeping dogs freezing

Looks like that's all that can be done. I'm stumped.

EDIT:
Do you have DX11?

Last edited:
Looks like that's all that can be done. I'm stumped.
Yup if the developers would release a fix already that'd be great according to the forums this has been an issue with the game since it was released

I was looking at the game requirements and I can't find your GPU on the lists.

Could it be the GPU problem?

I was looking at the game requirements and I can't find your GPU on the lists.

Could it be the GPU problem?
Nope was having the same issue with integrated graphics and this GPU is way better than my integrated so idk what it is I pass everything on recommended except Video card and CPU I don't get the video card part I guess the HD 7850 is better than the R7 260X but I will be upgrading my CPU asap also I pass the minimum requirements with flying colors and I am close to recommended

That you did. Well, you got me, I don't know what to think. Your other games plays fine and this one don't, not making sense.

That usually tell me a file is corrupted somehow. Maybe a setting you missed?

EDIT: I think I got it. This game is written for older OS, ie before Win 7 right? Try changing your compatibility mode.

Last edited:
it was made in 2012 and ive tried running it in compatibility mode for xp and vista

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Good luck with that.

EDIT:

Got an idea, is your software on CD/DVD? If so try copying the contents of the disk to a temp folder and see if you hit a copy error. I'm still thinking corrupted file.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom