Psu voltages

dev893

In Runtime
Today I noticed the 3.3v on my PSU is fluctuating between 3.312 and 3.296 when at idle I know it's not much lower than 3.3v but should I be worried?

Nope. You're good. Those are within margin of error. If it was going to 2.6 and up to 4.2 I'd be worried but you're fine.

Nope. You're good. Those are within margin of error. If it was going to 2.6 and up to 4.2 I'd be worried but you're fine.
ok thanks I just wanted to make sure I noticed it was the only one that was fluctuating and it seems to be fluctuating with the CPU voltage

Since i upgraded my cooler it bouncing between 3.296v and 3.280v but i did update the software im using to monitor my voltages could that be the issue? Or am i just being to paranoid about it?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Are you noticing any issues? If not, then you're being paranoid.

Sometimes it's better to not monitor stuff like that unless there are issues because then you want to "fix" it and then it just ends up broken, when there was nothing wrong in the first place.

I once had someone try to tell me they needed a new computer because their process manager was at 99% all the time, even though their computer wasn't running slowly at all. Turns out it was the 'system idle process' that she was looking at and of course it uses all of the cpu that it can when nothing else is in use. The point is, unless you understand 100% it's best to leave well enough alone (IMHO).

My PC randomly shut down yesterday while playing a game but it might of been a heat issue since the program that controls my CPU fan speed was closed

Back
Top Bottom