Amd a6-6400k

Im not sure if he is or not but he was talking about memory leaks and how the game is for a 32bit OS

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

No no, running x64bit. You both have the same point :) The problem with FM though, was that it tried to take more breathing room if you will. Hence the leakage. It does address the x32bit level and that is the issue. Systems with anything above 4Gig were liable to suffer the leakage. Not everybody, just some suffered.

No no, running x64bit. You both have the same point :) The problem with FM though, was that it tried to take more breathing room if you will. Hence the leakage. It does address the x32bit level and that is the issue. Systems with anything above 4Gig were liable to suffer the leakage. Not everybody, just some suffered.
Well I hope you have fun with your new APU :) if I would've waited like one more week before buying mine that's the one I would've gotten since it is the richland which has a better memory controller

Well I hope you have fun with your new APU :) if I would've waited like one more week before buying mine that's the one I would've gotten since it is the richland which has a better memory controller

Thanks for the info :)

Thanks for the info :)

Any time :) the richland cpus support up to 2133mhz ram so if you are using the integrated graphics i would get the fastest you could afford since with faster ram it will perform better

Any time :) the richland cpus support up to 2133mhz ram so if you are using the integrated graphics i would get the fastest you could afford since with faster ram it will perform better

Yeah cool. That would be good. Thinking of hot sticks with the CPU.

Back
Top Bottom