Random Chit Chat

that's one good thing among many. Can't believe we had last generation consoles for 8 years.
I remember one of my friends had just bought GTA5 for the Xbox 360. He was amazed by the graphics.
I told him i tough it looked terrible. The main problem was the resolution. It was difficult to see stuff on a distance.
Other then that details was missing and textures was blurry. I am just too used to play on high/ultra settings in HD with Anti aliasing

Now i am officially done with CD/DVD's. No more.
My new case doesn't have 5,25 inch bays and at work i have run dry on cd's. Not gonna buy any more of them.
As we speak i am install windows 7 on a laptop via USB. It's installing with ruffly twice the speed.

Well luck is not on my side today. I was trying to install linux mint 17 on my old laptop which up to this day was working fine besides the battery being worn out. The setup froze part way through so I restarted and tried installing again upon rebooting I get a message "smart failure predicted on hard disk press f1 to continue" and I can't even press f1.

I'm not asking for help just venting a little so I removed the drive from the computer stuck it in my dock and it says it has a lot of bad sectors according to crystal disk info. I am currently low level formatting the drive with another computer to see if it maps out all the bad sectors and leaves me with a somewhat usable drive for a while. I feel doubtful it will work though. Might just replace the drive with something cheap.

This just seems weird that a bunch of bad sectors popped up in a day. The drive checked out perfect last week before I installed LM 16 I didn't even drop the thing or even jar it in the slightest. GAH!

Anyone know of any cheap way to get internal storage in this. I have heard of using SD cards but they don't boot from the internal card reader.

What is a selfie? "I think it's when you take a picture of your selfie"....haha

Best answer, that made me laugh. Those elders reactions were the best. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom