Another US School Shooting

BK_123

Golden Master
So there is yet again another US School Shooting Seven dead in drive-by shooting near the University of California, Santa Barbara | News.com.au. Watching the video was just creepy and disturbing. Something that is interesting that my Facebook friend had to say

I am so disturbed by this video, the face and words behind another US school shooting..
This boy is someone's son. Maybe someone's brother?
How is he so broken? How has he gotten to this point??
Is society really so disconnected and self absorbed that no one noticed him? No one noticed his downward spiral, his mental health?

The world is not perfect, and this is a little of the ugly side of it :(

It really pains me to read such news from time to times, specially if it involves children :(

Apparently his family knew he had troubles & contacted the Authorities in which they responded.
Terrible outcome but as Smart Guy says the world is not perfect.
Back to the old debate again for the good citizens of the USA "Gun Control" or might I say the lack of it.

We suck when it comes to dealing with the mentally disturbed. We also suck when it comes to dealing with gun control. This happens all the time and nothing is ever done about it. Ladies and gentleman I give you.... America!

I find it real sad that people like this have to take out their frustration out on the innocent. If this guy would of have true friends they would have comforted him and told him that life is sometimes cruel like that, but the sun always rises every morning.

Why is it that he can't have friends or girlfriends? Something doesn't smell right.

My life's not great but I deal with it without having to hurt anyone because it's not their fault.

He was severely disturbed. There's no other way around it. He needed to be institutionalized yet we don't do that anymore (or at least we are very hesitant to do it) because of disastrous treatment of people in insane asylums from the 30's to 60's. But this person needed serious help which he didn't get and then this happens. I am so tired of this crap but it will never stop, so I've given up. No one will do anything about this. Nothing will change.

Back
Top Bottom