Build gaming computer

Narutobarrage

Solid State Member
I would like to build a cheap gaming computer. Budget is $500-$600 or less if possible.

I would be playing games like Assassin Creed, maybe COD somewhere around. If possible with low pricing if not any thing you think is good I can try. Oh and it will be used for house hold stuff too like surfing the web which isn't a lot.

Any ideas would help thanks.

If you can list all parts and if not too much where I could get them.

It would be better to save up a bit more but I will see what I can put together on newegg for you :)

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Is this including a monitor keybord mouse etc.....

I am now here to assist you! :)

Here is a list of parts I made it cost about $600.

Corsair Carbide Series 200R Black Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com

Newegg.com - MSI B85M-G43 LGA 1150 Intel B85 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX High Performance CF Intel Motherboard

Newegg.com - Intel Core i3-4150 Haswell 3.5GHz LGA 1150 54W Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80646I34150

Newegg.com - EVGA 02G-P4-3753-KR GeForce GTX 750 Ti Superclocked 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card

CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory - Newegg.com

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive - Newegg.com

CORSAIR CX series CX430 430W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Newegg.com

You may notice that this build does not have a ssd, the reason for this is because you just can't really get a ssd and a hdd with your budget. Then again part of the thing about building your own PC is upgrades!

With this list I made sure to get high quality parts instead of lower quality parts. Something I see a lot is that someone will try to save like $10 on their case and end up getting a junk case. Which just doesn't make sense.

So tell me what you think about the list. :D

looks like a fine setup to me.
However i would personally try to gain the money or save money somewhere else to get a 760.
It is a gaming machine after all.

I am now here to assist you! :)

Here is a list of parts I made it cost about $600.

Corsair Carbide Series 200R Black Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com

Newegg.com - MSI B85M-G43 LGA 1150 Intel B85 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX High Performance CF Intel Motherboard

Newegg.com - Intel Core i3-4150 Haswell 3.5GHz LGA 1150 54W Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80646I34150

Newegg.com - EVGA 02G-P4-3753-KR GeForce GTX 750 Ti Superclocked 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card

CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory - Newegg.com

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive - Newegg.com

CORSAIR CX series CX430 430W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Newegg.com

You may notice that this build does not have a ssd, the reason for this is because you just can't really get a ssd and a hdd with your budget. Then again part of the thing about building your own PC is upgrades!

With this list I made sure to get high quality parts instead of lower quality parts. Something I see a lot is that someone will try to save like $10 on their case and end up getting a junk case. Which just doesn't make sense.

So tell me what you think about the list. :D

I forgot to mention, if I am able to have a CD burner and a standard drive. So if wanted I can play a movie on one and burn with the other? Like on a later date with this set up?

I thought going amd would be better for his budget (sorry for spelling mistake it's early) he could probably get more power for his money going amd

Back
Top Bottom