Photography Competition Submissions - The Seasons

berry120 that's nice. I see some antennas popping up in the ones in the background. People actually stay in those?

Nah, I don't think you're actually allowed to sleep in them - some people just take small TVs for the day / evening sometimes I think.

Good point though, I hadn't actually thought of that before!

Just a left field question. Do you still have to pay a tax on owning a TV in the UK?

Yup, they've talked of scrapping TV licenses before, but they're still in force at the moment. You don't need it for owning a TV, just if you use it to watch live content. We don't have one since we just watch DVDs and archived content (iplayer and the like) which doesn't require one.

When I think of the season Spring, I think of flowers, green grass, and trees with leaves. So I am submitting this pic.

Hey guys....I didn't think this topic would be that hard. Come on - get those pics submitted!

here is my image until i snap a better one.
I see spring as very mixed weather. cloudy, windy, green and sunny.
This past 1½ weeks it has been like this. So i chose to take a picture were you could see it's windy (look at our flags) and green.

free photo hosting

Just occurred to me that I haven't submitted my pic yet. Both kids have been sick so I've been pretty busy/tired this last week. I'll get mine in tonight.

OffTopic but Setti I can only see <20 thread on the whole of the fourm on your siggy, is it your own fourm or just a very unpopular one???

Oh and yhea I like quads to, dont have one atm...when I get a new job.

Back
Top Bottom