Day Z

The only thing untrustworthy are the people playing it. It's a bit of a death match lately, and everyone is the type to shoot on-site. It's a good game though even in Alpha, it will be a great game once it's completed! Only get it if you're willing to put up with a bit of crap especially now, but it's coming a long nicely. Also never trust someone with a gun that's alone.

I don't have the game yet but I hope to get it soon I've been watching TheRadBrad playing on youtube and it looks fun as hell but sadly I am broke af so I can't get it :(

Yeh it is a love hate relationship with day z, you won't want to play it again when you get killed so you rage quit go get a drink then want to play it again hahah best game ever

Yeh it is a love hate relationship with day z, you won't want to play it again when you get killed so you rage quit go get a drink then want to play it again hahah best game ever
wanna gift me a copy over steam? lol I hate hearing about how good a game is when I don't have the money to buy it

Is DayZ worth the $30? I have the money for it now

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

I bought it when it was $20 and it's getting better and better. I think it's worth it, and if you're going to buy it in the end buy it now before the price increases or you could wait around for H1Z1 to be released as it's free the play and almost the same as Day-z

I just bought it need a team to hang out with

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom