Son hacked all passwords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Thanks for your help. I wasn't offended by any of the posts re. disciplining - you have valid points about my disobedient son. You really didn't need to call him that though. Being a parent isn't easy, and we all make mistakes. I'm certainly not any of the type of women you might think. Far from it.
He is trying to get past the controls I have implemented on the internet - time restrictions, blocking inappropriate web content etc. K9 password is sent to email as you probably know hence him trying to get into that.

A friend of his taught him how to do this, and he's not normally the sneaky kind.
I'm going to try to get rid of this keylogger now that I have this information.

Thanks for everyone's help. No offence taken at all.

C

Being a parent isn't easy, and we all make mistakes. I'm certainly not any of the type of women you might think.

You do not need to explain your self here as any PARENT knows the difficulties in raising children.
There should not have been any innuendo given in these posts.

I know this is late but if you are still having problems with this you could always take his computer away as well to look at the programs he has installed to see if any are spy related.... There are many programs around that can be used to record, spy on, and watch another comptuer's actions remotely. So it could very well be on your Sons side too. There are always ways to turn the tables when people use these kind of tricks and software.
The question is do you simply want it all to stop for good, or perhaps return the favor simply to show what goes around comes around and to make a statement that he is not to do it again.

-Thomas
-Certified Computer Technician

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom