Random Chit Chat

teach-man-to-fish1-450x224.jpg

Um, you mean guns like these?

If only...

No I mean guns like these:
20121114_1442067.jpg

You would have to live here to know this, but there are three states in the US that are notorious for loose gun laws. I happen to live in one of them. I can carry a fully loaded AR15 down the street (That's actually a right in most states) without breaking any law. We have a concealed carry law here that basically allows anyone, at any time, to carry their personal firearm on them, even concealed without permit. Most states require a license to have a concealed firearm, but not Wyoming. "Forever West!" is the state motto... and it's pretty hick 'round these parts.' Now I'm sure images are running through peoples heads of people walking around town with guns strapped to the teeth, and that's not accurate. A normal 'small city' in the US... just extremely 'cowboy.'

EDIT:
Question (please no U.S. citizens reply): If I walked in to the above gun store, how long do you think it would take me to purchase one of the above assault rifles and walk out with a fully loaded one?

Question (please no U.S. citizens reply): If I walked in to the above gun store, how long do you think it would take me to purchase one of the above assault rifles and walk out with a fully loaded one?

As a follow up, we should ask the same, but a hand-gun instead of a rifle/shotgun.

Like, 3-4 hours to check all of them for weight and ammo type and their availability?

Dunno, never been to a gun store before (we have non here)!

Like, 3-4 hours to check all of them for weight and ammo type and their availability?

Dunno, never been to a gun store before (we have non here)!

Sorry, let me rephrase.

If I wanted to purchase one of those guns, a military style assault rifle, how long do you think it would take before I own that firearm and can have it in my possession? How long do you think it would take for me to 'purchase' it... with all the required documentation, background checks, etc...?

Back
Top Bottom