New Toy

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
I ordered a V911 RC Helicopter last night. I can't wait for it to get here! Supposed to be delivered Monday or Tuesday next week. I also picked up an extra charger and 5 more batteries. The charger should also be here Monday or Tuesday, but the batteries are shipping from China so they won't get here until the end of May :( Good thing the heli ships with 2 batteries.

Nice. Eh I hate ordering from China, I am still waiting on a new WiFi antenna that I ordered two months ago.

Nice. Eh I hate ordering from China, I am still waiting on a new WiFi antenna that I ordered two months ago.

Something is wrong there as it usually takes 14 to 21 days standard mail from China, I would be contacting them!

Priority mail usually takes up to seven days.

Something is wrong there as it usually takes 14 to 21 days standard mail from China, I would be contacting them!

Priority mail usually takes up to seven days.

Yeah I've opened a dispute on eBay but am yet to get a response.

Gotta survive the weekend...then hopefully on Monday or Tuesday it should be here!

You are about to step in to a much larger world young jedi.
Coaxial heli's are a lot of fun to dink around with but don't expect it to be like AirWolf.
Next thing you get should be a small quad. Now those are fun.
Problem with those are they lead to this...

attachment.php

Last edited:

Coaxial heli's are a lot of fun to dink around with but don't expect it to be like AirWolf.

attachment.php

Nice little collection you got going there Seti..

attachment.php

No, I have a wife. It won't lead to anything :rofl: :whistling:

It's scheduled for delivery for this Thursday.

Nice, do you build them yourself, I keep meaning to build up a quad, I used to fly Micro 6Ch CP helicopters but I think I will go back to Fixed Pitch maby as 6ch was a real handfull!

I need a job though first PMSL, and then there is the gameing PC to build, a car to get, a new MTB and Road bike....yup the list goes on...ahahah!!!

Back
Top Bottom