Computer science or computer info sys

As in...Systems Administrator? Network Admin? Software Programmer? Information Security? Databases? Hardware or Software? Web Development? I could go on and on.

Sorry, about that we'll my college only provides two majors in the computer field, and my options are either computer science and computer info sys. Yet they offer certificates for networking, help desk and web program but I really want to focus on networking, hardware and software. Again, sorry for not being clear.

What type of classes does each tract offer? Have you talked to any advisers or professors about it? I'm sure they'll be much more suited to point you down the right one.

C.s offers a lot more math classes and honestly dislike math. C.i.s is more hardware and software. The things is that I want get a bachelor in cis but only computer science has a lot cal states that offer it while cis they offer it but it's more of a business major

I'm going to say you'll still want to find a professor in one of the classes or an adviser. It's too hard for us to say for sure.

Since it sounds like you know what to do, just discuss it with your adviser and they'll point you in the right direction - that's their job ;)

That's a good idea haven't spoken to a professor yet only spoken to a counselor but he was no help

Back
Top Bottom