Psu help

Oh I didn't know you could change the fan on the psu but then again I have never thought of it

But yeh I will have a look at it now and see if I can fix it

Ok I have taken the cover off (not fully because I didn't want to void the warranty) and it is the fan as I said it cannot actually get into without voiding the warranty any ideas on how to fix it ? Or should I just send it back

Ok was just doing a bit of reading and it says that corsair psu's click when not drawing enough power from the system,
Now I am starting it with a paper clip because I don't have a tore with me at the moment, do you guys think this is the problem ?

If your worried about voiding the warranty send it back other wise you can buy a fan pretty cheap im assuming its a PWM (4 pin that plugs imto a motherboard header) so simply search the size of the fan and pwm. For example if i needed to replace the fan in my psu i would search 120mm pwm fan

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Ok was just doing a bit of reading and it says that corsair psu's click when not drawing enough power from the system,
Now I am starting it with a paper clip because I don't have a tore with me at the moment, do you guys think this is the problem ?

I doubt thats true im using a 500watt corsair cx500 v2 and im only runnin 4 fans (2 of which are only ratetd at 2k rpm and are super quite) my 65w AMD A6 5400K one 7200rpm hdd and a dvd drive and mine is virtually silent

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom