Psu help

rowcon123

Daemon Poster
Hi guys I'm getting some new parts for my pc and was wondering if this power supply will be enough it is a corsair cx750

My system specs

Amd fx 8320 (OC 4.5)
Evga gtx 770 + evga gtx 650 ti boost
Corsiar vengeance 16 gb (2x4+1x8)
Asus sabertooth 990fx r2.0

Any help would be nice :)

Yeh but the m version is like £20 more and I could spend that on case fans because the stock ones that came with my case are rubbish

I agree with BikerEcho modular really is better but what you will be buying is a good brand. The reason I like modular is that it allows for better air flow and keeps wires out of the way that I don't really need. I can understand it though money is tight here in the States and understand the UK has had its share of problems too. If you think you can spare the money though I hope you change your mind.

Modularity is usually better although it really isn't that hard to get the excess wires out of the way thanks to cable routing holes in modern cases. You can route them all behind the motherboard tray with some good planning, patience, and zip ties :) High quality fans are a better use of money than getting a modular power supply if you are counting your dollars closely.

Modulars can lose their connectivity if you change the wires alot. They also dont have as "clean" of a connection due to more plug points. Aslong as you plan on just setting it and leaving it a modular will be ok. Also what case do you plan om using

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

They also dont have as "clean" of a connection due to more plug points.

That's actually not true anymore.
Quality brands have moved past this problem

About loosing connectivity. I think you will have to go crazy unplugging and plugging in those cables before that happens.

Last edited:
Hi guys I just bought the corsair cx 750 sorry didn't get the modular version.

I was just wondering if it's broken, the fan is making a slight clicking noise, should. Not worry about it because it's not worth sending back for it I was just wondering will it get worse or will it go away after a bit ?

Back
Top Bottom