My Gaming Rig

What gtx 770 do u have is it the EGVA? Would you recommend changing my card for it? Does it make ETS unplayable ??

Mine is a EVGA.
Will i recommend changing your card to a 770? well, not if it costs more. They are very equal. Some games run a little better on the 770 and some other run a little better on the R9-280x

About the Ultra setting lag, Maybe it's a software issue with Nvidia and a specific graphic setting. It may be the guys making truck simulator's fault or it could be due to a Nvidia driver problems.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

take a look at this article.
You can see the R9-280X and the 770 as well as other cards go head to head in gaming benchmarks. Don't look at the green mark. It's an overclocked version. the other cards are all stuck.
You can see how close the 2 cards are

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Gigabyte/R9_280X_OC/6.html

It's an HDD with a SSD cache it stores frequently used data for faster access.
That could also work out for you. It's ofcause nowhere near as fast as a regular SSD but it's a great solution for some people that are on a budget. A single Hybrid is much cheaper than an SSD + a regular HDD

No it makes it playable just not on ultra but ip plays at a nice solid 60 fps

And yes I have the evga gtx 770 SC with acx cooler

i don't know what the developers of truck simulator has done to make the game run so sluggish.
I can run Crysis 3 (very demanding game) on "Very High" 1080p at 60 FPS.

i don't know what the developers of truck simulator has done to make the game run so sluggish.
I can run Crysis 3 (very demanding game) on "Very High" 1080p at 60 FPS.

Truck Simulator is very much like Farming Simulator, and they make the rendering distance not an option, and the whole map is basically rendered out. Another thing is the AI.

Mine is the 2gb Version. Still performs fantastic.
You really don't need more if you are not running multiple displays in gaming.

Back
Top Bottom