1440p or 120hz monitor for gaming

I heard that 1440p monitors still did not hit the market with true 120Hz.

If this is the case and I missed any news that some exist, then I would get 1080p 120Hz monitors. No need for the little extra difference with today's anti-aliasing technologies!

120 frames per seconds helps getting rid of tearing without using v-sync and it makes going trough the desktop much smoother and relaxing to the eyes!

I humbly think that only a jump from 1080p to 4k and above is worth it!

I would go for the 1440p display. It really makes a difference in games. The image gets so clear and sharp.
I have had a 1440P monitor before my current 120hz 1080p monitor. I had to send it back due to bleeding issue. then i saw my current monitor at a very nice and much cheaper price with 3d glasses included. so i downgraded to 1080 again.... for now.

1440p really does take an impact on performance, so make sure you have the hardware for it.

I am no expert when it comes to monitors and the technical aspects but from all the reading the 1080P sounds the way to go.

I am happy with the monitors I currently have and they meet my requirements, I wouldn't have a clue as to what hertz and that my monitor would be..

Back
Top Bottom