Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Ssc456

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • briggs&straton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm, I have a strange feeling!

I mean, we have like 14-15 active voters in competitions so far to vote for like 10 entries this time!

We need more voters!

Maybe if each is allowed to make a maximum of two votes instead of one, for big competitions like this one :)

Maybe if each is allowed to make a maximum of two votes instead of one, for big competitions like this one
Might be nice in theory, but I'm not sure the VBulletin polls allow for that sort of thing by default unfortunately.

One week for voting. OP is the 18th. So Friday the 25th.

the impatient man inside me is starting to believe even the reduced time of 1 week voting may be too long?

You don't really see any new votes come in after the first 3 days?
But then that may just be me being impatient :p

I don't know if my vote will be needed to break a tie. But I sure can create one.

Ahhh the power you now have!

hmm-hard-decision.jpg

Whilst you are of course free to use your vote however you wish perhaps you should have just voted when you first saw the thread and saw the photo that you liked the best instead of letting a potential tie breaker be a factor in your decision?

I think you should vote for the photo you like the best whether that may cause a tie breaker, may decrease the chance of a tie breaker or may have no affect on a tie breaker what so ever.

I think you should vote for the photo you like the best whether that may cause a tie breaker, may decrease the chance of a tie breaker or may have no affect on a tie breaker what so ever.

Agreed here. Besides, it doesn't matter one way or the other to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom