Random Chit Chat

Oh, it goes up to 48-49C in some exceptional days!

I think it goes even higher, but the media lie to us about it. The law says it is a day off in days hotter than 50C.

I heard it get that hot in some parts of Australia too. Not sure about the States!

Anyone have USB that someone is always taking then this is the perfect hiding place no one would look.

10247491_10152321654594259_845634570631860651_n.jpg

Oh, it goes up to 48-49C in some exceptional days!

I think it goes even higher, but the media lie to us about it. The law says it is a day off in days hotter than 50C.

So, interesting story here. I remember one day in Iraq we were told that the temperature was 140F/60C!!!!!

After reading these few posts about the temps where you are, I did some research. What I found was pretty interesting: Explanation

Anywho... 50C is hot! That feeling when you open an oven to put something in and you get that rush of heat at you? That's how it feels just walking around. Our water was always hot so we'd soak our socks, put a water bottle in them, and tie them to the rear view mirror just so we could drink 'warm' water and not 'boiling' water.

Not sure about the States!

Where I grew up (Southern California), the hottest day on record was 112F/44.4C

The record in the whole U.S. is 134F/56.6C occurring in Death Valley (near where I grew up). It is named so because of the heat there. The valley is actually below sea level which makes the air insanely thick with the heat.

Back
Top Bottom