What games are you currently playing?

Back to Torchlight II...

Taking a quick look at the new Need for Speed games. Right now they don't seem to be very promising compared to Carbon and earlier games!

Carbon was fun but i like The Run alot. There isnt much customization but the story is a lot better and it's more interactive. But back on topic. I am playing Final Fantasy 13 (PS3) Deadspace (PC) nitto legends 1320 (PC) Dota 2 (PC) when i get bored or stuck i switch games to get a change of scene then i go back lol

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Last edited:
Carbon was fun but i like The Run alot. There isnt much customization but the story is a lot better and it's more interactive.

True. They still could have made Run with both customization and interactivity! I liked the first Most Wanted!

Nothing's perfect, I guess!

Last edited:
WoW (yes I've been playing since launch day in 2004),
Tera Rising,
Outlast,

That's about all at this given time.

How is this game, I was thinking about buying it. :confused:

A liiiiiiiiitle glitchy (actually a lot) but its a great game. I've only come across three people in the game, one of which was my friend, and the one ran away from me, the other I killed. As said by many, TRUST NO ONE!

I have re-stalled FM13 on my second hand lappy. Graphically a lil bit low due to the machine specs, but hours of fun. Got to be careful though, you could FM for days without realising. The game is sometimes referred as the widow maker :D

Just checked out that game. Looks kinda cool. Might have to try the demo to see if it's worth the $20.

I call it the poor man's Diablo 3 :)

I have a strong feeling that you will like it. Well, if you're fine with games like Diablo and with so much customization and RPG choices!

Back
Top Bottom