Graphics card

dead space is a few years old and not a demanding game in the first place. but yeah a 265 would work well for those games. I just mean if you want to play intense games like crysis 3 or metro last light a 265 won't cut it.

dead space is a few years old and not a demanding game in the first place. but yeah a 265 would work well for those games. I just mean if you want to play intense games like crysis 3 or metro last light a 265 won't cut it.

Only games i really wanna play are the dead space series and it wont be in 1080 lol other games i play are nitto legends need for speed world and a few other free games from steam

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

then a 265 would be perfect for you. get the asus direct cu2 version for 160 bucks. better cooling, quieter, better overclocking results.

edit: actually see if you can swing the xfx core edition. 10 dollars more for 256 additional stream processors which will get you an additional 4-5 frames and it will still overclock quite well.

Last edited:
then a 265 would be perfect for you. get the asus direct cu2 version for 160 bucks. better cooling, quieter, better overclocking results.

edit: actually see if you can swing the xfx core edition. 10 dollars more for 256 additional stream processors which will get you an additional 4-5 frames and it will still overclock quite well.

I would go with the XFX core but it wont match my color scheme

color scheme is irrelevant where performance is concerned in my opinion. 10 dollars for more performance is a no brainer. but its up to you.

Agreed.
Seti Says: It don't have to be pretty. It just has to work,

My psu is also the minimum required for the powersupply will this be an issue i dont wanna strain my psu too much

Last edited:
My psu is also the minimum required for the powersupply

don't worry about that. the minimum power supply requirements they give are extremely loose. they just give a large number so no one says "hey I bought this psu with a 200w TDP and it wouldn't run on my crappy 300w psu". its safe guarding in essence. anyway you could run two cards no problemo. TDP is all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom