Graphics card

dev893

In Runtime
Ok first off i know windows experience index (WEI) isnt buy any means a reliable benchmark tool but i want a video card that can beat my integrated graphics which is rating at 6.7 for desktop and gaming graphics. Im wanting to see how much im having to spend.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Am I wrong in thinking that any video card will beat onboard graphics? What graphics do you have on board?

I feel like the iris pro integrated graphics and perhaps the hd5000 outperform some ultra low end graphics cards but for the most part a dedicated card is better than integrated graphics. Just let us know what the integrated graphics chip is and we'll let you know.

Well If I think I understand this question right do you want a new graphics card for gaming or do you just want a card ?

If so I think the best one at the moment for price is the evga 650ti boost

I want a gaming card. The integrated graphics play my games on high but i want a dedicated card so i can upgrade my CPU/APU the integrated graphics are Radeon HD7540D

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

As said i want the graphics card to read either the same or higher on both gaming and desktop in WEI. It currently rates both at 6.7

yeah the 750 is pretty good. If you could stretch your budget a bit more to 150 you can get the r7 265, a true beast in the 100-200 range.

Both cards look nice. But from my motherboard specs it sounds like only fm2+ processors support pcie 3.0 i just rememberd this. Will the board automatically downgrade it to 2.1?

Back
Top Bottom