What Antivirus & Malware Do You Use? (Updated)

What Antivirus & Malware Do You Use?

• Total voters
AVG been using it for a while always the first thing i install on a new PC

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

avast, malware bytes, and super antispyware have me wrapped in a cozy blanket of protection. all free of course because there is no need to pay for protection

I prefer Comodo Internet Security and Comodo Firewall both of which are free. Together they work very well! (If you are not very knowledgeable with computers or the programs they have a team that can remote control your computer to help with things in regards to their product, called GeekBuddies, cheesy I know. I have not had to use them however I've heard good things for the most part.) Then what you should have on every computer is MalwareBytes, this program is one of the best around and will help to remove most anything that gets past your antivirus.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Computer Forums mobile app

Started out with the free stuff. Need something a lot better and decided if I had to pay for it, so be it. Tried ESET's trial run for 30 days. I was impressed. Subscribed to NOD32 and stayed with that for a year. Then the Security Suite got my attention with a reasonable price tag. Switched to that 2 years ago. Just renewed for 2 years more.
It updates by itself and warns me about the more serious events. I have it set up to do automatic scans when the computer is idle for long periods of time and at a preset time in the wee hours of the morning on certain days of the week. Built in firewall by the way.
(They're having a sale on a 2 year 1 PC subscription.)

I love comodo also. Several of the last pc repairs I have gotten, not being able to connect to the internet. Caused by comodo. They had their isp tech look at the pc and were advised to have someone look at it.

I've used the Windows defender/firewall on my windows 7 laptop since windows 7 came out. No need for anything more, the best protection is common sense if you ask me. Never have I had an issue.

I've used the Windows defender/firewall on my windows 7 laptop since windows 7 came out. No need for anything more, the best protection is common sense if you ask me. Never have I had an issue.

Microsodt even says to use a different virus protection

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom