Hi I am Richard

Randy11

Baseband Member
Hi my name is Richard but I use the handle Randy1 in honor of an actor I like. I come here to learn some more about computers. I have built a few computers and worked on many more before my builds.

I want to learn more though especially about online courses and the best online schools for certification. I know some of the hands on things already but also could stand to learn more. I also like helping people with their computer problems so if I can help another member here I certainly will.

I enjoy chatting with people in the general chat areas of bulletin boards and have opinions on many different subjects. I think this place is going to be fun!

Welcome to CF :), You'll find lots of things to give advice on and we have various different non computer related topics so you should enjoy it..

Hello and Welcome to CF. As BK said you'll like it here, and there are plenty of threads that are generated by our members, so you can help out all you want.

CF is a really nice community, and a nice place to kill some time...:cool:

The more the merrier as they say. Welcome welcome. This forum is great. Best one I've ever been a part of.

Back
Top Bottom