Buying laptop so confused

yeah £500 GBP isn't thought of as a good budget to play fairly decent games let alone AUD.

If you don't have the funds to increase your budget I would recommend either lowering your expectations of gaming performance (I'm sure normal use performance will be fine)
OR as someone suggested look into a desktop, you will definitely get more bang for your buck in a desktop.

The problem with your budget and laptops is that they (manufacturers) don't tend to put dedicated graphics chips in laptops until you hit a certain price bracket, which from my experience is anywhere from £500 - £700 depending on the manufacturer.

I bought my Samsung laptop for £550 just over a year ago and it only came with built in Intel HD4000 graphics.

Howdy my fellow Aussie member, You could get a decent laptop with an AMD A4 for $499 Buy Acer Aspire 15.6" E1-522-45004G50 Notebook | Read Reviews | Dick Smith Online Shopping, If you want lot power then a laptop with an Intel i3 is another $100 Buy ACER Aspire 15.6" E1-570 i3 Notebook | Read Reviews | Dick Smith Online Shopping

A lot of people down talk them but the A series are really good CPU's im using an A6-5400K overclocked to 4ghz. And i can play all the games i play on high settings. That includes deadspace. I also play need for speed world on high setting though im not sure exactly how demanding that game is

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

A lot of people down talk them but the A series are really good CPU's im using an A6-5400K overclocked to 4ghz. And i can play all the games i play on high settings. That includes deadspace. I also play need for speed world on high setting though im not sure exactly how demanding that game is

The A series aren't bad I must say in my experience of dealing with PC's running them..

I would try Amazon.com and look over what they have. Toshiba is nice but I personally prefer Dell and the main reason I like them best is because if something breaks down on a Dell after the warranty expires you can find diagrams online so you can fix it. As far as I know Dell is the only manufacturer to document things so well. I buy them mainly used myself online on auctions.

I would try Amazon.com and look over what they have. Toshiba is nice but I personally prefer Dell and the main reason I like them best is because if something breaks down on a Dell after the warranty expires you can find diagrams online so you can fix it. As far as I know Dell is the only manufacturer to document things so well. I buy them mainly used myself online on auctions.

I thought Amazon didn't ship to Australia but it turns out they do Amazon.com Help: Shipping Rates to Australia.

The A series aren't bad I must say in my experience of dealing with PC's running them..
I know. As i said im using the integrated graphics and all the games im currently playing i can play on high settings with out an issue

Back
Top Bottom