Where Do You Think Microsoft Is Headed?

To be honest I think Microsoft has had its day and unless they do something truly unique and cutting edge then I think they will just start to loose more and more business and market control.

I will say that I think this is a good thing as it will give other operating systems a proper fighting chance. Microsoft have been at the top with too much of a gap for far too long.

I will say though that Bill Gates is quite the genius to have created a company that have had product that have done so well for so long, and in a way it is a shame that he now has to watch his company slowly crumble away.

Mossiac

"Microsoft had its day" Don't think so, they will be around for a long time.

"Microsoft had its day" Don't think so, they will be around for a long time.

I thought Woolworths would be around forever but they went under.

I do think Microsoft will be around for a very very long time but I don't think they can keep the power that they currently have. And we all thought that Nokia would be here to stay a few years ago but they have had to be bought out (all be it by Microsoft).

Mossiac

I thought Woolworths would be around forever but they went under.

I do think Microsoft will be around for a very very long time but I don't think they can keep the power that they currently have. And we all thought that Nokia would be here to stay a few years ago but they have had to be bought out (all be it by Microsoft).

Mossiac

We have Woolworths here in Australia as a supermarket.

I agree with this. Windows 8 is kind of like Vista but not as bad. When Windows 9 comes out it will probably be like Windows 7, Everyone won't stop using it..

I hope Windows 9 will be more like Windows 7 as from what I have heard so far Windows 8 is absolutely horrible with their apps and charms. I also don't care for touch screens they always seem to have problems and Windows 8 was made for touch screens. I am not against all touch screens I just don't like some of them. I guess I am just old fashioned and set in my ways.

Back
Top Bottom