OS downloads

With Windows 7 and Vista you can create a recovery disk, but you can only make 1 recovery disk per computer, after that it won't let you make another one.

With Windows 7 and Vista you can create a recovery disk, but you can only make 1 recovery disk per computer, after that it won't let you make another one.

Windows 8 does it better, It allows you to reset without restoring all the bloatware.

Windows 8 does it better, It allows you to reset without restoring all the bloatware.

He was talking about buying a new OS to repair the computer

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Do you think this would work?

Or, could I purchase an OS, say Vista Home Premium 32-bit, and use it load the OS and then use the product key on the sticker located on the PC? Then if I needed it to load on another PC, I could use it and of course use the product key for that PC? Also, could it be used to do a repair on any Vista OS, or would it only work to repair Vista Home Premium 32-bit systems?

I'm a little new at this and a student for Networking and PCs. I'm Trying to learn more about this. Thanks again. I have already learned something new from this thread.

Back
Top Bottom