Gallery: Your Workstation

Bah...I just check my email, connect to our servers, browse the web, connect to other computers, word process.

I'm putting i5's with 6GB of RAM in some classrooms. Makes me want to keep one for myself...;)

Bah...I just check my email, connect to our servers, browse the web, connect to other computers, word process.

I'm putting i5's with 6GB of RAM in some classrooms. Makes me want to keep one for myself...;)

Yeah you should, Most of the our computers at school are now Lenovo M73/M83/M82 running at least an i3, 4GB ram and 500GB, Win7/8. One room has our old HP DC7800 which I've deployed half a room on Monday running Core 2 Duo, 250GB HDD I think and Win7, A Win8 image made but not sure if it got uploaded to our portable FOG servers. I am lucky and have a Lenovo M83 with i5 4770, 12GB ram (Just got last Friday :D), 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 620GT 1GB and Win8 with dual monitors.

Well, I think your talking about a college. We are not a college, but a public school so we have budgets to maintain. And right now the budget is very low. The teachers and students are more important than me though so they get the good stuff. I can manage.

Well, I think your talking about a college. We are not a college, but a public school so we have budgets to maintain. And right now the budget is very low. The teachers and students are more important than me though so they get the good stuff. I can manage.

Well actually getting these new computers are has broke the budget and we were lucky to get this new ram that the Education Department took our DVD drives and sold for $50 each and that went to the new ram plus some of the teachers got new laptops from the Education Dept..

evenusy6.jpg
my setup. My pc is connected to my old stereo

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

The stereo acctually sounds pretty good for only having a 3band equalizer. Plus it was free lol.

Anything sounds better than computer speakers... and having an old style stereo on a PC was the BEST thing when gaming! I'm waiting until I have a house again so I can hook up my PC to an actual stereo and rock the foundation.

Anything sounds better than computer speakers... and having an old style stereo on a PC was the BEST thing when gaming! I'm waiting until I have a house again so I can hook up my PC to an actual stereo and rock the foundation.

Lol yeah only issue with mine is since its an older stereo with only a 3band EQ it picks up feed back from my HDD if there isnt any thing actually being played threw the speakers

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

A combo of computer workstation and model building workstation. Since I have to use the computer to do programming and look up related info, it's convenient.

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom