Photography Competition Submissions - Nature

ssc456

Fully Optimized
So guys the subject for this competition is nature. I know that's a broad subject but I'm aiming for stuff like trees, flowers, insects, butterflies etc.

If I may though I would like to exclude landscape photos. . . . . not the orientation :)
So less a wide shot of a forest and more a shot of an individual tree, branch, flower etc.

1. The photo has to be considered to have met / be of the competition subject, the person who decided upon the subject (the last winner) has the final say as to if the photo should be included.

2. The photo should be taken by the person submitting it, this includes the use of remote shutters / timers, but excludes other people pressing the shutter.

3. The photo should not be edited in any way unless specified by the person deciding the subject (the last winner)

4. Multiple submissions are allowed but only 1 will be taken through to the voting thread which will be the last photo posted by the user.

* Any question / debate over any particular photo on any 1 particular competition should be decided / resolved by the person who chose the competition subject (the last winner).

** Any question / debate over the rules set for all competitions should be discussed between all members of the forum.

Here's mine. This is my favorite subject so this is the first one I found that I want to use. I'm going to go back through and see if I can find a better one.

IMG_3528c_zpsbfb3a1a1.jpg

Very nice picture JMac, I predict this one is going to have a very high standard.

Thanks. I hope it does.

I found 2 more now that I'm still trying to decide on which one. And I haven't even looked on my external hard drive at home yet...LOL.

I do plan on entering but i'm waiting for some nice weather, it's been all doom and gloom in England for the last week. We all know lighting is key in Photography :)

Hopefully I can get a good picture to submit... :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Computer Forums mobile app

Took some nice ones while out this weekend with a work group. I'll pick one and submit it later tonight

I might decide to change this later, but here's my submission.

Attachments

• DSCN0244.jpg
    DSCN0244.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 77
Back
Top Bottom