Sandy Hook Shooting

Incidentally I can only suggest that *most* people are not doctors dentists lawyers engineers politicians, rocket scientists or any other "well educated" bunch.
Most people are average (that's kind of in the definition!)

There is at least three videos on that site that say it is unusual to have either stuff (furniture or items) in front of the windows, that it isn't right that worksy be displayed in windows for the benefit of people outside (like parents) or that single pane windows are odd...

A, it's not uncommon to decorate communal areas. In the primary school I went to it was not uncommon for work to be displayed outside (in covered areas) work is displayed to improve the surroundings, make playgrounds nicer and to show parents what their kids do.

B, my first job was cleaning a school, when I was 16, I would finish and go clean a primary school. Often times it was not possible to clean the windows as there was so much stuff stacked on or in front of them.

C, single pane windows would be reasonably common on a building built to a budget before the introduction of widespread double glazing (not even sure what her pint is here? Is she saying it's not a school at all? Or does she accept that it is a school and has beef for a long time (as a high school then middle school and then primary schools)

I'm guessing she thinks it's a staged school, not used at all (what with her comments on how the police can't find it! -she's clearly wrong there, there seems to be plenty of evidence that the school did exist and was in use.

She points to poorly maintained buildings with some rotting fashia as proof that the buildings are disused? -though again I'm sure that every single person here could go and find a rotted fashia board on abuilding that is in constant use!

She seems to say that there is a dash cam pontinf to the sky that never captures a helicopter? I'm reasonably certain that analysis of where the helicopter is using the film taken by the helicopter would show that it was there, and the reason it's not in the skyward fading dash cam is that it just never moved into shot...

Again, nothing really compelling there...

Find a real smoking gun...! Of the hundreds, or thousands of people "researching this, has nobody actually found any compelling evidence that can't be shot down point by point in a matter of minutes?

No, I know that they hold elections with one person on the ballot, because whether or not Russia says they have a "Democracy", they put one person on the ballot like North Korea does. That's communism. ]

:rofl: Thats communism lol . So you know as little about politics as you do about economics . Anything else you know very little about ?

Incidentally I can only suggest that *most* people are not doctors dentists lawyers engineers politicians, rocket scientists or any other "well educated" bunch.
Most people are average (that's kind of in the definition!)
I know that those people are in the minority , I was just using it as an example of groups of people that often arent thought of as ill informed

:rofl: Thats communism lol . So you know as little about politics as you do about economics . Anything else you know very little about ?

I know that those people are in the minority , I was just using it as an example of groups of people that often arent thought of as ill informed

What other kind of government only puts one person from one party up on a ballot? If you want to get into politics, you will lose harshly. I also suggest you stop making personal attacks before a mod locks the thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom