Video card

dev893

In Runtime
Can any one reccomend a decent video card in the $30-$40 range? (Used obviously)

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Light gaming and movies mainly i just wanna turn off the integrated graphics so i can use my full 4gb instead of just 3.5gb. My grandma just bought a storage unit fulled with PC parts so tomorrow imma go check it out maybe ill find some parts that i can use

Light gaming and movies mainly i just wanna turn off the integrated graphics so i can use my full 4gb instead of just 3.5gb. My grandma just bought a storage unit fulled with PC parts so tomorrow imma go check it out maybe ill find some parts that i can use

Windows still wouldn't be able to make full use of that 4GB, It reserves some and some is put towards helping the GPU out, This shall explain The usable memory may be less than the installed memory on Windows 7-based computers

But like i said my grandma bought a storage unit so i may not have to spend any money lol although i did buy a better case so that ill have more air flow

my grandma said there was a pretty tall computer in there probably like 3-4 feet tall and pretty wide so I'm guessing it was a server of some sort so I'm hoping it has pretty big HDD's that I can use at the least we'll find out tomorrow I'm kind of excited hopefully I find some good stuff and it's not all outdated

Most of the old parts I've gotten have been old but still usable, I did a clean out 2 weeks ago. I recently got a half decent PC for a free, The laptop I am using now I got for free when the owner claimed it didn't worked, I took it home and plugged the charger in and away she want, You'll see the specs in my profile..

well either way I'm excited lol at the very least I should be able to upgrade my moms old Dell XPS 400 for her maybe there will be enough parts to build a complete new system I have yet to find out my grandma said it was filled with parts but old people tend to over exaggerate lol

Back
Top Bottom