• briggs&straton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ssc456

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • rowcon123

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:D

I would like to see other members vote, I'd say we have around 15 odd regularly active members that even if they aren't submitting a photo could vote.

Not just this competition but all of them in general?

I usually don't vote, even though I sometimes submit a photo.

1. Not all the photos so up at work (where I check CF 99% of the time).
2. I always think mine is the best....:hide:...:rofl:

Although in this case I grabbed my phone and looked at them all. Was close between SmartGuy and SSC, but SSC got my vote (funnily enough - those were the 2 photos that didn't show up at work...:lol:)

Last edited:
I usually don't vote, even though I sometimes submit a photo.

1. Not all the photos so up at work (where I check CF 99% of the time).
2. I always think mine is the best....:hide:...:rofl:

That's fine but that doesn't mean you can't vote for who you think is second best . . . . .

If that vote that you give to the second best happens to knock you off the top spot then so be it? I think my vote actually gave Smart_Guy his 3rd vote equalling my tally (at the time), it's only a light hearted comp.

Well as those that take part seem to want more members to vote I shall be one of those voters.

My vote this time goes to seti.

Mossiac

Hey guys, not being a butt about it but if BK123 and Mossiac voted for me shouldn't there be 2 votes by my name?

Hey guys, not being a butt about it but if BK123 and Mossiac voted for me shouldn't there be 2 votes by my name?

Indeed you should.

bK and Mossiac could you please check your votes have been places, if they have you shouldn't have the option to vote again. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom