Sandy Hook Shooting

Compared to the rights were are said to have in the Constitution, yes this is a Fascist government. If you disagree with Obama (Tea Party Conservatives) he sends his goons after you (the IRS). If you look up certain things on the internet, you are now on the FBI watch list. You can't have a text or calling conversation without the NSA monitoring what you are saying or typing. He is also using the "Executive Order" to implement things he KNOWS the American people disagree with. Need I say more? :whistling:
have you been smoking something ? . Compared to what was suffered in the 20th century in Europe at the hands of true fascists what you are talking about pales in insignificance and your continued usage of the term is truly an insult to those people that suffered directly as a result of or died fighting the fascist regimes in Europe during that time .

If anything owing to the fact that nationalism is one of the key components of fascism according to its formal definition that makes George W Bush the creator of the nationalist Bush doctrine more fascist than Obama but as I said that is not a label I would apply to any 21st century western leader because it is offensive to those that have paid with their lives

speaking of Bush didn't he start up the presidents surveillance program , you know the one at the NSA with the thing the other monitoring thing where they where told not to but then went and renamed it and did it anyway and it came out years later what they had been up to all along .

I mean I didn't particularly dislike Bush(he was a bit of a moron at times but that seems to be a recurring theme with your presidents both Democrat and Republican) but I think a lot of what you have said makes it appear that actually you might dislike him

If you disagree with Obama (Tea Party Conservatives) he sends his goons after you (the IRS)
Don't know anything about this , I obviously dont have dealings with the IRS , but I fail to see how there are the resources to use a tax collection service to collectively hound a number of people based on just their political affiliation

If you look up certain things on the internet, you are now on the FBI watch list
Is increased internet security/monitoring not as a result of changes Bush implemented as a reaction the september 11th ?

You can't have a text or calling conversation without the NSA monitoring what you are saying or typing
see above , Bush implemented increased communication monitoring as a result of sept 11th , Not slating bush for this BTW in a party political way its obvious why he reacted the way he did faced with glabalised terror networks that we have in the 21st century . Just saying its harderly fair to blame Obama for something Bush started

He is also using the "Executive Order" to implement things he KNOWS the American people disagree with. Need I say more? :whistling:
Is this not kind of how democracy in your country works . He is the Executive and so therefore can use that power to make Executive Orders. How did he become that Executive ? By an election . If what he was doing was so wrong there are provisions in place as a check and balance on that power . But it appears these provisions haven't even been discussed . Politics and being a national leader kind of works on the basis that you will be implementing things that not everybody agrees with . Look at some of the changes your Republican presidents have brought about over the years and the resistance that they have caused . It is just part of the business of being a president that you will bring about changes some people dont agree with . But you are democratically elected so you have a mandate to do that (at least in theory)

I really think you should say more because so far even though I am completely skeptical towards what Obama has actually done during his time as president , I am yet to see the proof that he is actually a fascist which is something completely different to being an idiot or a bad president etc .

Last edited:
have you been smoking something ? . Compared to what was suffered in the 20th century in Europe at the hands of true fascists what you are talking about pales in insignificance and your continued usage of the term is truly an insult to those people that suffered directly as a result of or died fighting the fascist regimes in Europe during that time .

If anything owing to the fact that nationalism is one of the key components of fascism according to its formal definition that makes George W Bush the creator of the nationalist Bush doctrine more fascist than Obama but as I said that is not a label I would apply to any 21st century western leader because it is offensive to those that have paid with their lives

speaking of Bush didn't he start up the presidents surveillance program , you know the one at the NSA with the thing the other monitoring thing where they where told not to but then went and renamed it and did it anyway and it came out years later what they had been up to all along .

I mean I didn't particularly dislike Bush(he was a bit of a moron at times but that seems to be a recurring theme with your presidents both Democrat and Republican) but I think a lot of what you have said makes it appear that actually you might dislike him

Don't know anything about this , I obviously dont have dealings with the IRS , but I fail to see how there are the resources to use a tax collection service to collectively hound a number of people based on just their political affiliation

Is increased internet security/monitoring not as a result of changes Bush implemented as a reaction the september 11th ?

see above , Bush implemented increased communication monitoring as a result of sept 11th , Not slating bush for this BTW in a party political way its obvious why he reacted the way he did faced with glabalised terror networks that we have in the 21st century . Just saying its harderly fair to blame Obama for something Bush started

Is this not kind of how democracy in your country works . He is the Executive and so therefore can use that Executive . How did he become that Executive ? By an election . If what he was doing was so wrong there are provisions in place as a check and balance on that power . But it appears these provisions haven't even been discussed . Politics and being a national leader kind of works on the basis that you will be implementing things that not everybody agrees with . Look at some of the changes your Republican presidents have brought about over the years and the resistance that they have caused . It is just part of the business of being a president that you will bring about changes some people dont agree with . But you are democratically elected so you have a mandate to do that (at least in theory)

I really think you should say more because so far even though I am completely skeptical towards what Obama has actually done during his time as president , I am yet to see the proof that he is actually a fascist which is something completely different to being an idiot or a bad president etc .

Obama's fingerprints all over IRS Tea Party scandal | Fox News

It's called the Tea Party Scandal. And Bush did not use the NSA as Obama is using it. And if you knew anything about our government, you would know that any law has to start in the House of Representatives and pass 50 + 1 and do the same in the senate for it to become a law, but the president can veto it, and then congress can do the same thing again, and it'll become a law, obama just wanted to bypass the possible veto. How is Bush more Fascist than Obama? You really need to quit arguing politics in a country you don't live in. And yes it all started under Bush, but Obama has taken it to a whole different extent.

Obama administration had restrictions on NSA reversed in 2011 - The Washington Post

Last edited:
Obama's fingerprints all over IRS Tea Party scandal | Fox News

It's called the Tea Party Scandal. And Bush did not use the NSA as Obama is using it. And if you knew anything about our government, you would know that any law has to start in the House of Representatives and pass 50 + 1 and do the same in the senate for it to become a law, but the president can veto it, and then congress can do the same thing again, and it'll become a law, obama just wanted to bypass the possible veto. How is Bush more Fascist than Obama? You really need to quit arguing politics in a country you don't live in
Im quite aware actually that you need a majority to make a law and that one can be passed by executive power its a general principle of democracy in any state that exhibits features of ancient Greek or roman systems of governance with the power divided up between different arms of the state . I am also aware that you have a bipartite legislature in the USA funnily enough .Is there any good reason that I shouldnt argue about broad political principles in a country just because I dont live in . Im sure you have an opinion on the makeup of the Russian political system or the Chinese or Norther Korean one however you dont live in any of those places . If I where getting involved in How obamas policies have effected the man on the street then yeah perhaps I dont have the necessary experience to see first hand what this is like . But broad political principles are often best observed from afar when one is not entwined in the party power politics of their own country

So its make your mind up time . Do you want Executive Orders to be available to the president of your country or not ?

I am also aware that Obama has bypassed any possible veto on his legislation by using executive order but the point is he has been elected as the executive who can make them executive orders by the public of your country so therefore has a mandate to exercise that power . If the majority of people in younr country didnt want him to have access to that power then the majority of people shouldnt have voted him in . Its not like he is the only president to have ever made executive orders for whatever reason .

Like I said the Bush doctrine (im assuming a good *murican would know what that is ) Is very nationalistic , Nationalism Is one of the key facets of Facist idealogy . I dont actually think Bush is a facist just that more of his traits match fascist ideology . nvm the reference was obviously lost on you .

Im quite aware actually that you need a majority to make a law and that one can be passed by executive power its a general principle of democracy in any state that exhibits features of ancient Greek or roman systems of governance with the power divided up between different arms of the state . I am also aware that you have a bipartite legislature in the USA funnily enough .Is there any good reason that I shouldnt argue about broad political principles in a country just because I dont live in . Im sure you have an opinion on the makeup of the Russian political system or the Chinese or Norther Korean one however you dont live in any of those places . If I where getting involved in How obamas policies have effected the man on the street then yeah perhaps I dont have the necessary experience to see first hand what this is like . But broad political principles are often best observed from afar when one is not entwined in the party power politics of their own country

So its make your mind up time . Do you want Executive Orders to be available to the president of your country or not ?

I am also aware that Obama has bypassed any possible veto on his legislation by using executive order but the point is he has been elected as the executive who can make them executive orders by the public of your country so therefore has a mandate to exercise that power . If the majority of people in younr country didnt want him to have access to that power then the majority of people shouldnt have voted him in . Its not like he is the only president to have ever made executive orders for whatever reason .

Like I said the Bush doctrine (im assuming a good *murican would know what that is ) Is very nationalistic , Nationalism Is one of the key facets of Facist idealogy . I dont actually think Bush is a facist just that more of his traits match fascist ideology . nvm the reference was obviously lost on you .

Yeah the people voted on them, because the majority of the United States is uninformed. Actually I don't have an opinion on any of their government makeup

so the majority of your citizens are uninformed ? The Doctors , lawyers , teachers , scientists , military personnel who all vote in your elections are uninformed ? That is hardly a good endorsement for the quality of your countries education system is it ?

I mean there is this stereotypical view in travel circles of the American tourist being stupid . I didn't know that your country people where actually aware of it though .

Anyway , so you dont even have an opinion on the way Russia or north Korea conducts elections ?

so the majority of your citizens are uninformed ? The Doctors , lawyers , teachers , scientists , military personnel who all vote in your elections are uninformed ? That is hardly a good endorsement for the quality of your countries education system is it ?

We has teh education siztum?

It's crazy to think how little you (non-Muricans) know about just how f****d our country really is. So you graduate from high school around the age of 18. Preparing your taxes is never taught in school. While I have little facts to back this up, I would bet money that the majority of high school graduates are unable to solve a quadratic equation. I'd bet good money that ~90% don't know it.

Are we uninformed? Dear lord, yes!

This is a country where many republican voters actually thought our president said something bad about small business owners simply because a news channel took a speech, edited it to make it sound like he said it, and then played it on tv every chance they could. Eventually, people actually thought he said it!

Type "street interview jimmy kimmel" into a YouTube search bar. Watch and be amazed.

Perfect Example

Last edited:

There's book smart (which those you listed tend to be) and then there is real-world smart. Most Americans are not real world smart typically because they are lazy and don't want to look anything up for themselves. No matter what their belief is, if their favorite news source or authority they like/agree with says something they will take it at face value and assume it's 100% of the facts and pure fact. No fact checking, nothing.

I mean there is this stereotypical view in travel circles of the American tourist being stupid . I didn't know that your country people where actually aware of it though .

Anyway , so you dont even have an opinion on the way Russia or north Korea conducts elections ?

No, I know that they hold elections with one person on the ballot, because whether or not Russia says they have a "Democracy", they put one person on the ballot like North Korea does. That's communism. No I don't have an opinion on it, because I do not experience it, I just experience the lies the candidates tell us as they do the opposite that they told us. And yes most people are ill informed! That's part of the reason why our education is SO far behind. They did a study among college students here in the US and it was like 12% actually knew when the Revolutionary War ended and started, and when the Civil War started.

Here's an example of that lying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7fvpjkxEVs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErR7i2onW0

Last edited:
Okay root, I get it, you don't think Sandy Hook is a hoax, but I still do. Whether or not the information is there, I've read some pretty deep things into how and why this hoax was made. But the one thing still stands in my mind, why were only 5 bodies ever examined, and why only 5 bodies and by whom? Officials will not release the name of the name of the person who declared the children dead, and an AR was found in the shooters car? And why were all the houses bought for no money, on the same day?

I thought it was the shotgun found in the car and that he had the ar-15 with him all along? (I'll need to re-read when I am at a computer not on my phone.

Usually, when a house has a $0 sale in an online site such as that it's because the online site has bad data.

Those sites are usually generated by page scraping (I.e a robot script reads the page, the fact that it's scraped a listing that perhaps didn't advertise a price could mean that no price data was saved.

The sale completing on Christmas Day? Again, more likely when the listing was removed (advert expired x days or weeks after first posting?)

The fact is those sites have no first hand knowledge of the actual sale (where those documents are actually private) but the advertised price is assumed to be the sale price for the purpose of "up my street" style sites.

The thing I really don't get.
You believe in a conspiracy theory,
You believe the government spent years planning to stage a massacre.
That fake actors were planted in schools, that fake medical examiners were on the scene.

But then you believe that they ran out of actors and reused some putting them in the news paper as dead, and then on the Super Bowl singing. Or sat with the president.

You credit the government with the ability to stage a huge coverup for insane political advancement then think that they put little clues and Easter eggs places.

Or have the idea that people go accidentally off script...
Like the shooter forgot to take a gun. So police reports don't match with reality. But then also say that there was no shooter.

If it was staged then why mess up the gun?
It would have been easy to have brought out all the weapons lusted in the police report because -what with nobody not even emts or doctors being allowed in, the fake police who messed up their lines could have took any gun in and then brought it out...

I understand certain conspiracy theories, just not this one...

Kind if like the Wolfgang saying that withholding details that should surely be public record is a sign of a coverup, but that's exactly what he did (refusing to name a contractor) just 14 years before!

You credit the government with do much ability to carefully plan and execute something, then think that they made silly mistakes, or turned it into some sort of where's Wally thing with possibly dead possibly alive kids?!

I don't think that we can reserve the world fascist for one short lived government of the last century. We'll keep the word nazi to describe the nazis and the word fascist to describe fascists... If a government is acting in a fascist way then they should be called out on it.

I think a quick look on Wikipedia as to what fascism is, then a quick look at the news and what's happening and the political views does show that there are some definite fascist leanings in America today.
Though they are showed particularly by people affiliated with the tea party type movements? And to some extent the current government.

Back
Top Bottom