Laptop Issue!!! Won't turn on

Dead mobo it is, And i feel like its gonna be hard to replace a laptop mobo. or maybe cant even replace it at all.

RIP SONY VAIO LAPTOP

Have you try the power strip that's connected from the power button to the mother board, Maybe it's loose or maybe needs to be replace.

Same thing happened witg my gateway mx6956 it was a motherboard issue so i just sold it for parts wasnt gonna drop $90+ into a 8yo laptop

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Yeah, true. Sell parts..

Yours was 8yo? mine is only just 4... what a rip off ehh? even my old Dell laptop still works and its over 10 years +

Yeah, true. Sell parts..

Yours was 8yo? mine is only just 4... what a rip off ehh? even my old Dell laptop still works and its over 10 years +

Mine might of been older the chassis had been replaced it acctually registered as a mx6927 but the case was a mx6956 or something like that i cant remember exactly but yeah seems the newer they get the cheaper they are built

4 years out of a laptop is pretty good. I would expect a computer to last between 4-8 years depending on use and design.

All my computers (excluding the one i just built lol) are from 2006 or later my dads is from 2003 and is still running fine

Back
Top Bottom