Missing Plane

there's some explaining to do now as to why a plane destined for bejing is most likely going to be found way off the coast of western Australia

there's some explaining to do now as to why a plane destined for bejing is most likely going to be found way off the coast of western Australia

I would to love to know what happened.... But this is all really really fishy :D Get it? Fishy? :rofl:

We are resuming the search today with a number of ships and aircraft's headed that way.

True , but then I can kind of see where they are coming from , the first 5 days they where told we are looking in the south china sea for the plane it has defiantly gone down over water there . Then they have been told actually the plane turned off its transponder and flew for another 7 hours we are going to look in the Indian Ocean . And then they have also been fed stories such as the fact that the plane and all passengers could have landed safely . I think that would be like a a massive emotional roller coaster and you wouldn't know what information to trust anymore .I reckon you would start to think that the authorities know more than they are letting on, even to me who is not related in anyway apart from being an observer it appears the Malaysians knew more from day 1 than they said straight away and that makes the already difficult relationship between the families and the Malaysians even worse . Not to mention the fact that majority of the families are Chinese and the authorities conducting the search are the Malaysians

I just think that in a way they aren't helping the situation, I understand that they are upset and want answers like anyone else would but the governments and authority's involved in this operation are doing everything possible in their power. Now they go and do protests outside the Malaysian Embassy in Beijing. The Malaysian airline is now offering $5000 in compensation but what is that going to do and how it will help the families grieving.

This whole situation is so bizarre. I mean 1st of all the transponder was turned off and no one knows why. Then after all that the plane changes direction. Then at the end goes down into the ocean and no one out of 139 passengers makes any mayday calls to family or friends.

That's the part i don't understand. Was it highjacked? Did the pilots do this on purpose...it's all just one big mystery.

I think if and when they find the black box, it's going to be interesting to say the least.

This whole situation is so bizarre. I mean 1st of all the transponder was turned off and no one knows why. Then after all that the plane changes direction. Then at the end goes down into the ocean and no one out of 139 passengers makes any mayday calls to family or friends.

That's the part i don't understand. Was it highjacked? Did the pilots do this on purpose...it's all just one big mystery.

I think if and when they find the black box, it's going to be interesting to say the least.

If they are able to find the black box would be the chances of being able to recovery and read any of the data?

Not really sure about that one. I'm assuming they were built to last a certain amount of time under water, but idk.

I guess the big question would be, can they recover the black box in time before it's too late?

I would to love to know what happened.... But this is all really really fishy :D Get it? Fishy? :rofl:
So a plane has gone missing , presumably in the ocean , presumably all 239 passengers are dead and you decide its appropriate to make light of the situation with a joke . Lets look at it another way how would you like it if this was a plane with 239 American citizens on it . Or your own family where on board this plane . Wouldn't be so funny any more would it ?

If they are able to find the black box would be the chances of being able to recovery and read any of the data?
IF they find it , and that is a big if there is a high chance they will be able to recover the data from it . The hard part is going to be finding the thing first

Think it was the Australian prime minster I saw quoted in the news paper today saying this is not a needle in a haystack type search , they are currently defining the haystack which pretty much sums up the task that lies on the shoulders of those carrying out the search for this plane . They dont know where it last was to be exactly precise and even if they found that out now it has been in the ocean long enough to have been washed massively off course from that location and not necessarily in one large piece

So a plane has gone missing , presumably in the ocean , presumably all 239 passengers are dead and you decide its appropriate to make light of the situation with a joke . Lets look at it another way how would you like it if this was a plane with 239 American citizens on it . Or your own family where on board this plane . Wouldn't be so funny any more would it ?

IF they find it , and that is a big if there is a high chance they will be able to recover the data from it . The hard part is going to be finding the thing first

I'd like to defend YoungIT's comment here, whilst the situation is obviously a very serious and upsetting situation sometimes it needs to be taken lightly.

I'm not really finding the right words here but here is an example that I thought was truly brilliant.

Terri Irwin was interviews shortly after Steve Irwin's death and I don't remember the exact details but essentially she came up and said that she'd heard numerous jokes about his death about "a new Steve Irwin sunblock coming out to protect you from harmful rays . . . . " now there are those that see that a distasteful and disgusting, Terri said it was very funny and said it would be just the type of thing that Steve would have found hilarious.

Again i'm still not quite sure that fits what i'm trying to say exactly but what I am trying to say is sometimes you have to step back and stop looking at the doom and gloom and I know that's easy for me to say as I didn't know anyone on the plane or anyone who lost someone on the plan but I believe as long as it is not said to anyone of their families or said is a disrespectful manner then it is fine.

Anyways back to the actual subject:

I personally think the best theory I've heard is that it was a pilot suicide I think the theory says he took the plan up to 45 odd thousand feet which would have made sure that everyone on the plane passed out and then it crash landed . . . .

Back
Top Bottom