Making a New Build ---Any input would be appreciated.

Hey which build are you talking about...I the one I listed good ? Also do I need to spend 90 on a psu I was hoping to get one around 50

Well I have a couple comments on your build, the 4770K is overkill and the GPU is under kill. Get the i5 4670K and the Geforce 770 that'll do great for gaming. And you need to buy one at a good price, a good brand to go with is Corsair or Cooler Master. I also suggest you invest in liquid cooling

I heard there wasn't a major difference between the two gpu...In benchmarks...Also how much is liquid cooling...

Do you think im better waiting for the 9 series motherboards just in case i plan to upgrade in the future?

I have been doing some research. Should I wait as the z97 boards are currently awaiting release...Will this support ddr4? Broadwell does support ddr4? However broadwell is only compatible with 9-series (z97). Any input, sorry this is getting more deep now.

I have been doing some research. Should I wait as the z97 boards are currently awaiting release...Will this support ddr4? Broadwell does support ddr4? However broadwell is only compatible with 9-series (z97). Any input, sorry this is getting more deep now.

These boards haven't even been released yet and we don't even know when they'll come out.

Yes, this month (april) coming up they will be released...I'm just trying to find out if they will support both the Haswell refresh a day Broadwell chips. another question I want to ask is does the Z97 support the 14nm. everything online seems scattered no clear cut answers even thought the z97 is set to be released this month upcoming.

Back
Top Bottom