Getting a new PC, need help please

Ohayo

Beta member
Hello there guys, as you can see from the title im in need of help. Im looking for a new PC to play on it and waste some time, my budget is not the best so im not talking about "Battlefield 4", "GTA 5" or any other newest games. The only problem is, i dont know anything about computers and i cant find any good ones.

I want some games to run good which are made in years 2009-2011
The most important thing, I want to run Dayz on the highest settings

Recommended requirements of Dayz:

Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better

I have not sold any of my consoles yet so i dont know how much money i will have

I think my budget will be £400 and lower
Can you please find me some PC's?

Thank you for reading and your time

Last edited:
I'm sure someone can help out with that sort of budget.

But could you list everything that you need. Including things like monitor.

Also as a little help to get you going try YouTube. Linus and tek syndicate have done some budget builds and the specs are pretty good.

Mossiac

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app

I'm sure someone can help out with that sort of budget.

But could you list everything that you need. Including things like monitor.

Also as a little help to get you going try YouTube. Linus and tek syndicate have done some budget builds and the specs are pretty good.

Mossiac

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app

Thanks Mossiac, i will check the youtube

Sorry, i could not Edit my thread i will post the things i need in here

What I need:

I basically need everything that computer asks for.
A keyboard and a mouse i can get my self from the shop nearby.
The monitor i would appriciate to be 19" or higher, remember i dont have a budget for a super awesome gaming monitor, it can be any normal ones.

I have no idea what else i can put in here

Not sure if your still looking but. My whole build (with out monitor case or hdd) cost around $250 which equals £151.53. im running an A6-5400k processor, ASrock FM2A55M-VG3+ motherboard,
4gb DDR3 1600Mhz G.SKILL eco ram
a corsair cx 500 psu
Im using a HP wireless mouse and keyboard combo i found on Ebay.
Im running a LG dvd drive i found on Ebay
The case and HDD are old ones i had laying around and im using my TV as a monitor. With this set up im able to play battle field 3 on medium settings. The A6-5400K APU has an integrated Radeon HD 7450D graphics. I strongly suggest this build or atleast similar if money is a big concern. As for a case i cant really reccomend any since i havent used any i just do sleeper builds (using oem cases ex. Dell, HP, Gateway) the case i used for this build is a premio. A brand that is no longer around they use to team up with microsoft. This case has front and rear 80mm fans (which is all that is really needed test have proven that any more case fans can acctually interfere with air flow) the front is for intake and rear is for exauhst. It has 2 5.25" bays i use 1 for DVD drive and one for cable storage since this is a micro ATX case there is a lot of extra cables and two 3.5" bays i use one for my hdd and 1 for my multi card reader the case also has 2 front usb 2.0 as well as 1 speaker and 1 mic jack. Im not sure if you can find it for sale but itd be worth a look ive painted mine black and blue to give it a more modern look but they come in the old school beige color older PCs are known for. Im running windows 7 home premium 64bit
If youre willing to try it let me know and ill post links to the items

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom