Perfect Game

Wow, i was shocked when i heard that an 81 year old man bowled a perfect game in bowling. My highest game i bowled was a 198 in seventh grade.

Watch an 81-year-old man bowl his first 300 game in his life | FOX Sports on MSN

Some old people can do some really impressive stuff. A guy not far from me named Russel Shane deer hunts with a compound bow with an 80 lbs. Draw weight. He has a mile walk to his stand from the road, and last year he bagged a monster buck, and drug it all the way back to his truck. He was..... wait for it..... 99 years old at the time

Some old people can do some really impressive stuff. A guy not far from me named Russel Shane deer hunts with a compound bow with an 80 lbs. Draw weight. He has a mile walk to his stand from the road, and last year he bagged a monster buck, and drug it all the way back to his truck. He was..... wait for it..... 99 years old at the time

That is amazing, and yes they can go some really awesome things.

Well to live to be 99 years old, i called blessed.

I saw so old man riding a bike down the sidewalk about a week ago. He had to be at least 80 years old.

I said to myself, wow that guy must really be in shape and have a lot of guts to be riding a bicycle with no helmet on.

Back
Top Bottom