Sandy Hook Shooting

I feel like there are two threads going on here, the guys discussing the Sandy Hook shooting which I find interesting as it's not something I've heard much about but it sounds like there are certainly some unanswered questions around the subject.

and the second thread is people discussing the laws on guns and the right to own them :yawn: . . . . .
We've been there done this thread a couple of times on CF and it doesn't work, it's just the same old boring crap, take your off topic conversations elsewhere.

The problem is that Sandy Hook was like 'the final straw' and afterwards there was a huge cry for gun control. The two are very much tied together and sometimes it's hard to talk about one without talking about the other. But you're right.

I think it's crazy to be so 'anti-government' to believe that they staged the whole event and to say our government is going to turn into a dictatorship.

I used to be very pro-government, wouldn't believe that our government could do such things, very patriotic, etc. That all changed when we invaded Fallujah in 2004 (I was sitting in the second truck to enter that city). After a three day cease fire, 7 Marine battalions (around 8,000 Marine infantrymen) went door to door killing every man, woman and child. It was complete and utter genocide. So much so that you couldn't cross the street without getting blood on your boots. The streets were literally run red with blood in parts.

So, after a month of combat we get to go back to the Forward Operating Base and have a hot meal. Just so happens that CNN is reporting on the combat operations in Fallujah. Their report?

"Up to 39 Iraqi casualties."
The machine gunner in my platoon had that many kills, easily.

No mention of the violation of the Geneva Convention, no mention of Women or kids, no mention of anything. I looked up the Wikipedia article here about it. What it details is a little more risque than CNN reported, but even that Wikipedia article is a lie. The timeline is wrong and the actions are grossly misrepresented.

"Where's your proof?" I was there. It's a lie. So, seeing that, you start to question everything else. Ask 'what are they NOT telling us?' and then try to find it. You start to see a picture that frankly, I'd almost rather falsely believe everything was just as we are told... ignorance truly is bliss. Anywho; these are typically pointless arguments, like debating creationism with an atheist or the like. I'll simply close with:

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I think you guys are paranoid about losing the ability to own any type of guns.
To use assault rifle for hunting is ludicrous as it was not designed for that purpose, if you want to hunt then learn to hunt with the correct weapon.:facepalm:

You know nothing about hunting............ :facepalm:

Who's taking guns? Last I checked no one is going door to door asking for guns. Also, can you prove this?

Where are you guys all getting your information? I see all these "facts" but I don't see any links or anything?

Alright I'm going to bow out again, and this time for good. I'm not in the mood to argue with about conspiracies. Plus I've got to get some work done.

Gun Control Dictator Style - Tyrants Who Banned Firearms Before Slaughtering The People : Freedom Outpost

Here's a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v_H9vOdEs8

Here's Jesse Ventura and Piers Morgan debating gun control, and Jesse brings up Ferdinand Marcos taking the Philippines's guns away right after he declared martial law.

I feel like there are two threads going on here, the guys discussing the Sandy Hook shooting which I find interesting as it's not something I've heard much about but it sounds like there are certainly some unanswered questions around the subject.

and the second thread is people discussing the laws on guns and the right to own them :yawn: . . . . .
We've been there done this thread a couple of times on CF and it doesn't work, it's just the same old boring crap, take your off topic conversations elsewhere.

This is part of the off topic section of the forums isn't it? :whistling:

Ok just so everyone is abundantly clear no one is trying to take away one's guns. So yeah dictators often take away people's guns before they take full control or declare martial law. But there is a HUGE difference between gun control and taking away one's guns. Obama isn't taking away anyone's guns. Not one gun has been removed by the government from anyone who obtained it legally and uses it in an appropriate fashion. This is my problem with gun rights activists. They act as though those who are in favor of stricter gun control are taking their guns away or want to. No one is taking anyone's guns away and that's a simple fact.

Ok just so everyone is abundantly clear no one is trying to take away one's guns. So yeah dictators often take away people's guns before they take full control or declare martial law. But there is a HUGE difference between gun control and taking away one's guns. Obama isn't taking away anyone's guns. Not one gun has been removed by the government from anyone who obtained it legally and uses it in an appropriate fashion. This is my problem with gun rights activists. They act as though those who are in favor of stricter gun control are taking their guns away or want to. No one is taking anyone's guns away and that's a simple fact.

There is no difference! When hurricane Katrina came through everyone in that area had their guns taken away! The government will and it can take guns away and restricting them is taking guns out of the hands of future owners..

You know nothing about hunting............ :facepalm:

On what facts did you come to this conclusion!

Maybe you should join National Rifle Association as they might teach you something about hunting, matter of fact they might provide you with facts about your own gun policies & incidents that your nation has experienced instead of coming here with conspiracy rumours.

If you have facts of the hoax that can be substantiated then put or shut up.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom