Sandy Hook Shooting

Guns in America: How Criminals Might Be Purchasing Weapons Easily, No Questions Asked - ABC News

I wish I still had the presentation I did for a communications GEC I took back in my college days on gun control. Had a lot of great sources. Anyway there's one. So the most common way that criminals attain guns is from a friend or family member, which is NOT illegal in many parts of this country. First time offenders may very well walk into a gun store celegorm. They get their first gun that way. Totally plausible. Gun shows... no background checks? sound familiar? yeah another legit way. Finding objective stats on this sort of thing is hard. You have a bunch of websites from liberals only presenting some evidence to sway people to their side and the opposite from conservatives. But think logically? Do you honestly think most criminals are going to spend 5x the retail price of a gun. You think the poor guy coming to rob you with his pistol has the money to buy said pistol for 5x the price? no. As for mass shooters usually they aren't criminals... they're people who are deeply disturbed who somehow slip under the radar and don't get checked. Or they take a family member's gun. Its simple. That's what Adam Lanza did. The joker killer in aurora? Yeah he wasn't a convicted felon. Just a psychotic maniac apparently. And the relatively recent killing at the navy yard here in DC by a man with known issues and violence problems.

Last edited:
I don't believe there were dead kids at all.

The Victim(s?):
The girl that was plastered all over TV as being dead? She appeared with Obama and her "family" (also known crisis actors). They mixed up the girl who died and let the 'dead' girl appear on TV... in the very dress they showed her in when she was identified as a victim!

The School:
The shots they used on TV where they showed ambulances and people on stretchers were a full MILE away from the school, down a hill. Did they roll the people on stretchers a mile down a hill to the ambulance?

The Mother:
They said the kids mother worked at the school, then she was a substitute, then a helper... every school official said they'd never heard of her.

She was an avid shooter? Why did she leave an AR-15 unguarded with fully loaded magazines 'everywhere?' Any firearm owner will tell you that's stupid. I have a single loaded magazine for home defense, locked up with the firearm, and all other weapons' magazine are empty, ammunition elsewhere.

The Neighbor:
There was one guy who appeared on TV (also found to be a crisis actor) that said he found children on his driveway... his driveway was farther away than where the police and ambulances were staged/filmed. How did three kids run past the barrier? His timeline of events is also contradictory to the police report.

No, no... this whole story wreaks of fear mongering garbage. The shooting in CO? Let's not get into that one! I can say that a friend of mine was there, and he said there were two shooters, not just a crazy poor medical student who magically came into possession of over a half a million dollars worth of military gear (not available to the public).

This is all very much a planned timeline of events, any way you cut it. Did you know that foreign troops were traveling door to door in New Orleans after Katrina confiscating firearms? They were also being trained in the streets of Chicago to do the same. This country is being systematically bled dry and dismantled. Whether you believe it or not is up to you, but the facts are all around you.

Re: Gun Control
If all guns were outlawed, would that make criminals any less able to commit crime? No, it would make innocent people less defended.

TWA 800
9/11
Iraq
This list can go on for days.

I like that! Innocent people less defended! I don't know why people don't understand that! Taking guns from everyone is not a good idea, and if you take guns, freedom is the next thing they'll take.

Last edited:
Gun control is not laws. Gun control is hitting what you aim at. You come in my house uninvited, you're leaving on a stretcher or in a body bag.

:rofl: :rofl:

:hide: Sorry guys, I know I said I was done, but this whole thread just makes me laugh at this point.

I think it's crazy to be so 'anti-government' to believe that they staged the whole event and to say our government is going to turn into a dictatorship.

However, more "gun control" isn't the answer.

Guns in America: How Criminals Might Be Purchasing Weapons Easily, No Questions Asked - ABC News

I wish I still had the presentation I did for a communications GEC I took back in my college days on gun control. Had a lot of great sources. Anyway there's one. So the most common way that criminals attain guns is from a friend or family member, which is NOT illegal in many parts of this country. First time offenders may very well walk into a gun store celegorm. They get their first gun that way. Totally plausible. Gun shows... no background checks? sound familiar? yeah another legit way. Finding objective stats on this sort of thing is hard. You have a bunch of websites from liberals only presenting some evidence to sway people to their side and the opposite from conservatives. But think logically? Do you honestly think most criminals are going to spend 5x the retail price of a gun. You think the poor guy coming to rob you with his pistol has the money to buy said pistol for 5x the price? no. As for mass shooters usually they aren't criminals... they're people who are deeply disturbed who somehow slip under the radar and don't get checked. Or they take a family member's gun. Its simple. That's what Adam Lanza did. The joker killer in aurora? Yeah he wasn't a convicted felon. Just a psychotic maniac apparently. And the relatively recent killing at the navy yard here in DC by a man with known issues and violence problems.

First of all, you're the liberal here! Second of all, I've never been to a gun show without a background check. Usually we have a sheriff there with a laptop that can run names through his system. Maybe you should be arguing a different topic because you're losing by far :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Gun control is not laws. Gun control is hitting what you aim at. You come in my house uninvited, you're leaving on a stretcher or in a body bag.

I wanted to say that but I forgot to :facepalm:

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

:rofl: :rofl:

:hide: Sorry guys, I know I said I was done, but this whole thread just makes me laugh at this point.

I think it's crazy to be so 'anti-government' to believe that they staged the whole event and to say our government is going to turn into a dictatorship.

However, more "gun control" isn't the answer.

You do realize that the first step into a dictatorship is taking guns from the people, right?

Okay, just another questionable point I want to bring up about the shooting was the fact that no one except a doctor got to see the bodies, but he only saw 4 bodies. Not only that, but all the caskets were closed, and there was a camera on the school the day before the shooting, there wasn't one at the entrance the day of, but there was one the day after, and law enforcement was not able to recover any tapes of the shooting. Not only that, but some lady showed up to the scene with a gun shot wound. How did she get it? And how about the bafoon who was running through the woods in 100% camouflage?

You do realize that the first step into a dictatorship is taking guns from the people, right?

Who's taking guns? Last I checked no one is going door to door asking for guns. Also, can you prove this?

Okay, just another questionable point I want to bring up about the shooting was the fact that no one except a doctor got to see the bodies, but he only saw 4 bodies. Not only that, but all the caskets were closed, and there was a camera on the school the day before the shooting, there wasn't one at the entrance the day of, but there was one the day after, and law enforcement was not able to recover any tapes of the shooting. Not only that, but some lady showed up to the scene with a gun shot wound. How did she get it? And how about the bafoon who was running through the woods in 100% camouflage?

Where are you guys all getting your information? I see all these "facts" but I don't see any links or anything?

Alright I'm going to bow out again, and this time for good. I'm not in the mood to argue with about conspiracies. Plus I've got to get some work done.

I feel like there are two threads going on here, the guys discussing the Sandy Hook shooting which I find interesting as it's not something I've heard much about but it sounds like there are certainly some unanswered questions around the subject.

and the second thread is people discussing the laws on guns and the right to own them :yawn: . . . . .
We've been there done this thread a couple of times on CF and it doesn't work, it's just the same old boring crap, take your off topic conversations elsewhere.

I need one for coyote hunting.... If you have a coyote coming in at you at a full run, or is running away, a single shot bolt action rifle is going to get you one maybe two shots, where an AR has an unlimited amount of shots you can get off. And why does the average person need one? Because we can and because we want to defend ourselves from tyranny, which is starting to evolve in Washington DC :)

I think you guys are paranoid about losing the ability to own any type of guns.
To use assault rifle for hunting is ludicrous as it was not designed for that purpose, if you want to hunt then learn to hunt with the correct weapon.:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom