Where Do You Think Microsoft Is Headed?

BK_123

Golden Master
So as you may've heard a lot of the Microsoft executives have quit including the the CEO and have a new one that maybe going down the server route more. So where does everyone think Microsoft is headed in general?

They are heading in the same direction they always have. They will continue to do what they do. I don't think you can take a company as big or worth as much as Microsoft and just change directions.

They will keep making OS'es for PC's and Server. They will keep making Office. And the general public (myself included) will have no idea they changed leadership roles.

In other words, the same thing they always have...:lol:

1 OS for desktop/mobile environments (and probably Server as well).
1 sign in (like google does) for windows/office/etc.

Microsoft is a mess. A horribly run company, much like most American companies these days it would seem. Their fiasco with the xbox one launch is a perfect example of how a company can really cause issues for themselves. Sony did an amazing job and thats a big reason why the PS4 is slaughtering the Xbox One in sales across the globe. As far as Windows... well its still the most popular OS and imo the best OS. Microsoft will never lose my support because they make products that I need and use on a regular basis. But they are still a disaster lol

One thing for sure. They are getting more and more competition.

That's for sure. They need to really look at Windows 8 and rethink it and Metro for a Server OS just doesn't go but Server 2012 is very good and enjoy using it. Have their tablets been selling good?

Back
Top Bottom