Random Chit Chat

Wasn't impressed this afternoon when fire alarm went off twice. First we waited 20 minutes then after we got back inside it went off and was only 10 minutes, That was my exercise for the day.

To the Melbourne area members here, what's your weather like in April? Any jacket that I'll need and what's the rough temp range?

I do this a lot..

Rottenecards_36327437_8mdpmrsm55.png

Is anyone else noticing their computers acting weird and unstable after updating from windows 8 to 8.1? I know it's not a problem with any one of my computers since it happens both on my laptop and desktop. After updating from windows 8 to 8.1 Most of the time I cannot restart the computer. I can shut it down but not restart it just says restarting and the circle goes around for more than 15 minutes and i end up hitting the reset button. The other big issue is that the computers will randomly freeze up but not completely I can still move the mouse and turn capslock on and off and thats about it. The computer will eventually become responsive again and start opening all kinds of things for every click or button press during the frozen time or they will just hard reboot. I think it's an issue with win 8.1 but hopefully this will be straightened out in the 8.1 update its getting really annoying especially when it happens to my laptop in class when I'm working.

Is anyone else noticing their computers acting weird and unstable after updating from windows 8 to 8.1? I know it's not a problem with any one of my computers since it happens both on my laptop and desktop. After updating from windows 8 to 8.1 Most of the time I cannot restart the computer. I can shut it down but not restart it just says restarting and the circle goes around for more than 15 minutes and i end up hitting the reset button. The other big issue is that the computers will randomly freeze up but not completely I can still move the mouse and turn capslock on and off and thats about it. The computer will eventually become responsive again and start opening all kinds of things for every click or button press during the frozen time or they will just hard reboot. I think it's an issue with win 8.1 but hopefully this will be straightened out in the 8.1 update its getting really annoying especially when it happens to my laptop in class when I'm working.

Hey nice to see you.

Well I have been having similar problems, One night after I had finished using my laptop and went to bed it had to perform updates so I left it on all night and it had 15 updates to do and I woke up next morning and it was stuck on 1 so I powered it off, Got to my course and at lunch time fired it up and it started doing a restart loop about 4-5 times or more and I was thinking what the hell is going on and after 20 minutes it went to the login screen. I also run a Server 2012 VM for networking and the same thing happened and I thought it was going to corrupt my VM and had to do it all over but after 10-15 minutes it went to the login screen. Man its annoying!

Back
Top Bottom