BELKIN AC 900 updated.

Since the router dis not connected how do I do this? Keep my working router joked up to download the file then when wanting to install the file do I then discontent the working router and hook to the non working router and install the software?

Download the file on the router you have working, Then get the non working router, connect it to your directly to your computer not through your working router and get into the web interface and find where to upload the update.

Download the file on the router you have working, Then get the non working router, connect it to your directly to your computer not through your working router and get into the web interface and find where to upload the update.

I wish this router worked like it should. All this is complicated. Where do I get to the web interface? From there where do I locate where to upload the update.

Are there any routers there that send a 50kbps that actually work?

Ok that is the interface. So with the working router I type that number in the address bar. Then hook up the non working router and figure out how to install the file?

Will that bring up the router interface without being connected to the internet? Once I get to the interface where do I look to find where the file gets installed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom